The Relationship Therapy Center is seeking a detail oriented person to support our Great Community of Therapists. Please watch the following video for more details and the next step!
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive professionals. Where you matter and we can make a difference in people’s lives together.
- Minimum of a BA
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with technology
- Customer service skills
- Knowledgeable about the insurance industry a plus (but not required)
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Interfacing with clients and therapists
- Scheduling and customer follow up
- Checking Insurance
- Assisting with Billing
- Light housekeeping
About The Relationship Therapy Center (RTC)
We are Minnesota’s largest couples therapy center. At RTC our mission is to provide the best couples therapy in the world. We are grounded in 3 core values:
- Effective Couples Therapy – we believe relationships matter and a competent couples therapist can make all the difference
- Connection – whether it be with our clients, each other, or with the larger community – we believe connection is a vital ingredient to living a healthy and happy life.
- Growth – we are never satisfied with the status quo for ourselves or our clients. We are always striving to find the next level and fulfill our relational potential.
Through the integration of empirically informed couples therapy, VIP customer service, and a willingness to go beyond the normal bounds of couples therapy – we are able to tailor our services to the needs of each individual client and relationship. Relationships are our passion – join us today!.
An Example of Our Community!
Our Couples Therapy Focus
Post Grad Fellowship in Couples Counseling – Filled for 2017
Please visit our Post Graduate Fellowship page for more information.
Thanks for your interest in the Relationship Therapy Center! Our open positions are below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fully Licensed Therapist
The Relationship Therapy Center is seeking an experienced and fully licensed therapist (LMFT, LICSW, LPCC, or LP) who loves to work with couples. All the benefits of private practice, without the work of finding clients and handling billing! We’re seeking applicants for independent contractor positions at our St. Louis Park location.
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive therapists.
- Competent and experienced couples therapist (Post licensure)
- Exudes warmth and caring
- Good communications skills (extremely responsive)
- Comfortable with technology
- Good at being up-to date with case notes
If you meet these criteria – please e-mail email@example.com or use the contact us page. Once we hear from you – we’ll provide a link to the next steps. Thank you so much for your interest. We look forward to talking with you soon.
About The Relationship Therapy Center of Minnesota (RTC): At RTC we strive to provide the best couples therapy available. We are able to do this through our 3 core values:
- Passionate Customer Service
- Effectiveness, and
- Radically Distinctive Therapy
Through the integration of empirically informed couples therapy, VIP customer service, and a willingness to go beyond the normal bounds of couples therapy – we are able to tailor our services to the needs of each individual client and relationship. Relationships are our passion.