The qualified candidate works collaboratively with the administrative team to support a group of 40 therapists and their clients. The ideal candidate is warm and friendly, hardworking and efficient, dependable and responsible, and excellence-oriented. This role serves as the face of our Eagan clinic for prospective and existing clients, assists with the new client intake scheduling process, and helps the administrative team with other assigned tasks. Candidates of color strongly are encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Primarily on-site at our Eagan clinic, with very limited remote work flexibility
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; experience and comfort interacting with a wide range of people
- Proficient in business English, spelling, punctuation, and general office practices
- Proficient with and comfortable using technology
- Strong organization, time management skills
- Strong ability to work with minimal supervision
- Business casual work attire
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with marketing principles and strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing efforts
- Knowledge of the mental health or insurance industries are a bonus!
- Cultural responsiveness; awareness of your own cultural identity and the ability to learn from and respectfully relate to other cultural backgrounds & heritages
- Ability to independently learn and use resources such as YouTube to develop new skills
Please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- 3 references (preferably 2 professional and 1 personal): please include that person’s name, phone number, email address, and relationship to you
- A brief (1-3 minute) video of yourself answering the following questions:
- What about this position and the Relationship Therapy Center resonates with you?
- What sets you apart from other candidates?
- What restrictions would you have in working this position?
(You are welcome to use your phone for your video!)
Fully Licensed Therapist
If you are a licensed therapist (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LADC) who loves to work with couples, please watch the video below and send us your video application. At the Relationship Therapy Center we offer all the benefits of private practice, without the work of finding clients and handling billing! Therapists with a specialty like addiction, trauma, or cultural competency training are encouraged to apply.
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive therapists.
- Up-to-date LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LADC, or other professional therapy/counseling licensure
- Competent and experienced at providing couples therapy
- An honest and sincere respect for relationships of all kinds, and a commitment to providing the best care possible
- Cultural responsiveness; awareness of your own cultural identity and the ability to learn from and respectfully relate to other cultural backgrounds and heritages
- Professional, ethical, and a good communicator
- Comfortable with using technology both in and out of the therapy room
- Skilled completing clinical documentation (e.g. case notes) in a correct and timely manner
If you meet these criteria – please watch the video above and then e-mail your video application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we hear from you, we’ll provide the next steps. Thank you so much for your interest. We look forward to talking with you soon!